I am here to help you, my constituents. If you need my help with anything, or wish to get in touch, please complete the form below.

Please fill in all fields, and my office will contact you as soon as possible.

You should always raise your problem with your own local MP rather than any other. You can check who your MP is by entering your postcode here.

You may also want to read my Frequently Asked Questions page, which contains further information about how an MP can help and about my advice surgeries.